Beta version v6.1.10 for Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

That is for so-called stable releases. Here you will find the Beta releases too.
    Will today switch on my Z9X again to go over my list. All findings thus far are about hot topics DV and VS10.

Superdog likes this.
  2. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

For my LG C9, setting to VS10 Engine for DV content will use the file's native DV metadata anyway, meaning similar to Auto. So I guess this is for TVs without DV support?

3. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Go to bed and look what happens?

4. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

@mirror team when can the Z10pro / Z1000pro and udh3000 owners expect to receive the new firmware
    6.1.10|?

Thank you.

fsim2000 and Mabon like this.
  5. Blue Stinger

Blue Stinger Member

@Markswift2003: Fantastic news! Would it be possible for you to create an EDID for TVled Dolby Vision RGB 400/1000 nits? I would be very grateful! :)

In the appendix you will find my TV as a bin configuration. Rename the "txt" to "bin".

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  6. Nice Monkey

The MP6 sound problems above all with HD Music are not solved. :(
    These were probably introduced with either gapless playback or 24-bit playback? MP6 is as is unusable for playing those via HDMI.

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

As far as I know, this is not controllable by EDID - it needs to be a separately supported mode generated by the device.

8. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

There is no improvement for samba!!!

When will zidoo hear our voices...

9. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Replied to this in the EDID thread...

10. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

More infomation? or provide some music files to us.

11. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hopefully Zidoo can solve this problem, I'm waiting to use it with HDMI too

12. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

It is this that I'd like to be fixed please: -

13. Nice Monkey

Thanks for the quick reply.

It actually is a problem with all my HD Audio files 24-bit 96kHz and far worse with 24-bit 192kHz, which I never had before. It is not the files for sure.
    This is also reported by several others on this forum not just me. Somebody called it a gurgling sound It sounds to me like frames are skipped or something like that. It is not hiccups, freezes etc.

Using UHD3000 with DAC output I actually do not hear it I think? With HDMI output it is the same for sure as I first noticed the problem using that player. Was expecting a fix and did not listen extensively.

I also expect the audio to come out RAW but it does not. Volume control works on it too.

SACD with DSD => PCM conversion 16-bit 176.4 kHz seems to be unaffected. My educated guess is that it is caused by the way 24-bit PCM handling was implemented? Must still try some 24-bit 48 kHz tracks as these should be affected then too. Please add/show Info on demand for actual Audio output with sample-size plus sample-rate!

14. ZidooTR

ZidooTR New Member

Hi all!
    I just switched from X9S to Z9X . The improvements on image quality are superb with HDR ! I have V6.1.05 Beta on my Z9X .
    But ! I really don't want to say but !
    I watch movies over Lan . I was using SMB without any problem with my X9S.
    But since I use Z9X , I have problems at postering with HT .
    I have almost 500 movies in my disks . While at the HT , while it's scanning for the posters, posters don't show up at all ! Maybe just one poster shows up in one minute ! or 2mins. or more ...
    More importantly , I face stuttering issues with SMB !

As I read the comments regarding SMB issues , NFS is more problem free. So now , I am using NFS for lan streaming .
    Please solve this SMB issue as soon as possible .

Keep up the good work Zidoo !

15. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

I don't think they are interested for this problem.

I hope I am wrong..

16. ZidooTR

ZidooTR New Member

Umarım yanılıyorsunuzdur .
    I hope you're wrong . Because this media player is a complete system with it's media player software ,home theater, lan streaming services, music player and etc.
    So , it's not acceptable for us as a customer that Zidoo only focuses on DV ,HDR, image quality and so on...
    They should also fix other issues like we face now!

17. maglione

maglione Member

Zidoo Team, when a screen saver,
    that works when I pause a movie, series, etc.

18. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

I still have an issue with .idx and .sub files which are showing only 60% of content, is there a way to upload that files? I checked them on the X9S with Kodi and in Kodi they work, only in native Zidoo Players not......

Also checked content in subtitle edit to be sure and it is there, so showing of some content is the issue here. Cause it is always the same which are not shown....hm

Is there a limitation of the picture sizes in the .sub files?

Also in for instance VLC the location of the subtitle pics are higher than in the Zidoo devices (if shown).

Otherwise, cool work Zidoo!!!

19. wally

wally New Member

Any audio sync issues as with 6.1.03 and 6.1.05 fw?
    Thanks!

20. Nice Monkey

Kino Lorber BD's still Subs not found without using Menu and still reporting DTS-HD with 2 channels too many (4CH is in reality just 2CH etc).

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021