Beta version v6.1.05 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

For MCH analog you really need 8 of those. I think I am getting a new Ferrari instead?

rozel likes this.
  2. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

This is magic Pink cable 1500000,00 euro per meter, after a study and development of 25 years the Pink Cable Company
    has released this cable.
    People have in vain attempted to find out how this cable was constructed, but the only thing which was released
    sofar is that The Pink colour is the secret ingrediant to the magic sound improvement once used to connect your
    hifi equipment.

Attached Files:

3. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Back on track or this thread gonna turn silly ........

Hopefully a new Beta be coming soon with a few bug fixes looking forward to it :)

xskip likes this.
  4. Hopefully a new "STABLE VERSION" be coming soon with a few bug fixes looking forward to it
    Since the Z9X is on sale, only one official Update has been released. With the fact that after installing the BETA version, there is a risk when using the install.img 'to revert to the previous version' that the device will be bricked.
    What to say.
    I'm starting to lose patience, and I didn't buy the device to become a BETA tester.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    ThomasN, ThomasP and boxerfan like this.
  5. DELUCAS

Not experience any issues at all that ive noticed for my set up / system but i dont have dolby vision .

6. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Silly? Cable technology is far more interesting than talking about people's real concerns which tend to be dismissed

7. DELUCAS

Dont ! as ill end up buying one .

8. If everything works well for you, why look forward to fixing the bugs ? :-D
    There is no device that is 100% error free.

What is important is how the manufacturer responds to these mistakes. For example, it's not worth inventing new features, if the previous ones are still not fixed, then it looks the way it does and everything only works halfway, like downloading "subtitles" in the case of ZIDOO.
    I will not name all the problems, there is a dedicated page where most bugs are listed.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  9. DELUCAS

There will always be bugs to fix
    Some small some big .
    And of course the ones that like the Dolby Vision VS10 mkv playback etc
    Sorted .

Also everyone has diff equipment to others
    and new tech Tvs will bring more compatabilitys in the future ........

its never ending .

“ Look forward to fixing the bugs “
    Id like to see other members issues resolved or worked on .
    Why not .

10. rik81h

rik81h New Member

Wow this has been helpful....

Any other people suffering power on issues? It will not respond to remote and is linked to CEC but no matter the settings i cannot resolve it.

I even reinstalled full image then upgraded again, problem persists. Help please

11. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Already using a CEC blocker?

12. rik81h

rik81h New Member

@monkey, no i didn't know such a thing existed. playstore i presume?

for now i reinstalled image yet again and went back to 0.90 which is stable for me

13. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Called a CEC-Less Adaptor - search ebay or amazon - not software

14. John7

John7 New Member

I've got the Lindy CEC blocker (from Amazon) but it does not work on the Z9X. There must be some other signal coming from it as well as pin 13? I had NO CEC issues with my Z9S. Zidoo, what gives?

I've installed this latest Beta F/W and made no difference. The only way to resolve CEC issues is to disconnect the HDMI cable from the Z9X. I NEED CEC so my family can use the rest of my system, LG OLED powers ON/OFF AV receiver via CEC and Receiver switches to TV input when watching stuff through TV's media player. The receiver switches to TV but audio is not passed through, (caused by Z9X). The TV no longer turns the AVR ON by CEC with the Z9X connected, even with the blocker in place.

I'm glad I kept hold of the Z9s, I'm thinking of reverting back to it.

15. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

And Zidoo is sleeping deeply, more than a month after the Chinese New Year, and here is the silence regarding the new software, it must have been a good New Year's party ;)

Mabon likes this.
  16. afss

afss Active Member

yep, as an example there are multiple lower cost Android boxes already supporting FEL MKV DV (only RPU based support, true...), and we have been asking Zidoo to look at it, but unfortunately no concrete feedback yet....

It is true, when Zidoo implements something, it is more stable than average, but that are times I feel they are slower on getting back to us.