Beta version v6.1.05 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Can't imagine sitting through an hour an 17 minutes of Mortal Engines again though!! :eek:

2. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

self-sacrifice has limits :D

Markswift2003 likes this.
  3. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

i enjoyed it

just turn volume down and run while doing something else come back around 1hr 20 :p

4. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Oh so this is new issue in v6.1.05? Not sure I'll have time to test all my DV titles. But boy, just when I thought we're finally bug free (as far as DV playback).

5. ammar11

Or this one:

https://www.futureshop.co.uk/audioquest-dragon-48g-hdmi-cable

[​IMG]

6. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

the freeze on some movies isnt new
    we were reporting it back in say .60 fw at least if not earlier

think it was more just not reported much because most didnt bother running the full movies while DV had the stutter issue
    Since that was fixed around 1.03 ish , the total freeze has just beomce more aparent , but was well documented to Zidoo with error logs by Mark way back

that and Colour space for DV sorted and Ziddoo can stop tinkering with it , unless they come up with a way to read just the base DV data from FEL movies
    or , even better , give us DV from the movie menu :)

7. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

My Back To The Future rips are not prone to this issue, nor is the Hobbit. All 3 LOTR titles Mark have this issue but I've got the Extended edition and each of the 3 titles is in 2 discs and each rip (6 in all) have this issue.

8. Markswift2003

I don't have LOTR but I'm reripping Mortal Engines, Angel Heart and Gemini Man to DV to start testing today and see if the debug log shows the same problem in all of them...

9. Markswift2003

So Mortal Engines in an interesting one - according to MakeMKV it's a FEL title so will not play in native DV. I'll rip it to DV MKV and see what happens - if it produces the same debug errors that will be an interesting twist.

10. jmmy

jmmy New Member

Thank you very much

11. Markswift2003

Once I get a few test results in and debug logs I'll start another thread about this...

Some interesting results so far...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    xskip likes this.
  12. rik81h

rik81h New Member

Haven't read the whole thread to see if others have suffered issues but my Z10pro is not functioning correctly after this ota update, unit will not power on via remote and it's also messing up hdmi cec with other units where no problems existed before.

13. Markswift2003

Mariusz, ammar11 and xskip like this.
  14. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

I am even more entertained by the power cables for $ 5,000, and where is the audiophile power plant? :D

https://audiophile.rocks/supernovapower.html

Price: $100,000 USD (last in stock!)

Only one left in stock!

Crystal Formula: Supernova (2019)

Wiring: 70 microns extruded pure silver surface 7N OFC surface, 16awg solid core
    Insulation material: FEP with threads around conductors (air dielectric)
    Speed: 91% the speed of light
    Connectors: Rhodium plated both ends. US style plug.
    Tube ending seal: White wood + Black Quartz Crystals
    Sleeving: No
    Grounding: Yes
    Shielding: No
    Thickness of outer tubing: 16mm
    Length: 200cm
    Release date: September 2020

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    xskip likes this.
  15. Markswift2003

Funny as hell - Seems to have escaped them that it plugs into the wall socket wired back to the fuse box in standard household wiring.

boxerfan likes this.
  16. boxerfan

boxerfan Active Member

...and the marketing dept will tell you only the last few feet that counts...everything else doesn’t matter... :):):)

17. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Please tell me this is a joke....I can't believe somebody is stupid enough to buy these.

What are they using?!
    Seriously?!?! What kinds of drugs is he on?

[​IMG]
    But that's why they have the 100k+ Power Conditioner. You see, the marketing takes care of their customer ;)

18. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Specifications
    Crystal Formula: Supernova (2019)
    Wiring: 70 microns extruded pure silver surface 7N OFC surface, 16awg solid core
    Insulation material: FEP with threads around conductors (air dielectric)
    Speed: 91% the speed of light
    Connectors: Rhodium plated both ends. US style plug.
    Tube ending seal: White wood
    Sleeving: White/silver
    Grounding: No
    Shielding: No
    Thickness of outer tubing: 16mm
    Length: 200cm
    Release date: March 2020

Speed 91% the Speed of light .......... im Sold
    But sadly No shielding :(

19. Schlafibaer

Schlafibaer New Member

After installing firmware G_1.05, the screen remains black after calling up the home theater. If I start a film on File and then go back to home theater, I have an ad. Unfortunately, the update is not recommended under my configuration with LG TV.

20. ammar11

Surprised that you guys are surprised at these products, we've been laughing about it for decades now lol.

Doesn't mean we have to buy everything cheap, you just have to know your stuffs. Digital cables aren't the same as analogues, you would want to spend a bit more for analogues but $1k is ridiculous let alone $100k.