Zidoo Zero Zone Install

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20 PRO' started by haQQo, Feb 10, 2021.

1. haQQo

haQQo New Member

Hi. I bought these parts for the Zidoo x20 Pro. But there is no port where I can plug the big cable. How do I plug this into Zidoo?

Attached Files:

2. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

Did you open your X20 Pro?

3. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

4. Tibor

Tibor New Member

Hi,
    Are you done with this modification?
    I would be interested to know what you have experienced.
    Especially because, if I connect the HDMI output to the RZ800 amplifier and also the analog output, there will be a digital noise on the speakers.
    Thanks in avance.
    Tibor

5. tinhinf

tinhinf New Member

what does power drive do. can you give more info . what does intense to do. like more power to it or better sound or picture. can you send more detail. I hope you have more pictures for the products. Get words around . people know.

6. haQQo

haQQo New Member

7. haQQo

haQQo New Member

Hello, I have successfully completed the assembly.
    I don't know if it's psychological, but the sight and sound seemed more successful.

I don't have a good eye and ear to understand the difference but I can say that I got a better result.

@tinhinf
    @Tibor

8. tinhinf

tinhinf New Member

how many cable pin you do you get. when you buy DC power supply filter. in Aliexpress i see two cable . where do you get big black cable to plug in the power board it on top of the board. I hope you can upload videos to youtube when you install the board in Zidoo x20 pro.

9. haQQo

haQQo New Member

no need to buy the big cable. (but I bought it because it is good quality. I recommend it) unfortunately I did not upload videos. In the previous posts, it looks like how to make assembly.

AliExpress = Search Zidoo

10. tinhinf

tinhinf New Member

I success installed. but beware that they don't provide four screws for the power board. how come you have four screws I don't have. I brought from aliexpress.