Beta version v6.1.05 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Feb 4, 2021.

1. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

allo futeko,

Just thinking about this moment makes my mouth water.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I knew I shouldn't have said anything... :)

blenky, myzidoo, Cyclion and 2 others like this.
  3. afss

afss Active Member

Wow, this would be absolutely fantastic !!

4. mattmarsden

mattmarsden Active Member

Dual decoders?

5. Markswift2003

No.

6. mijacmad

mijacmad Member

Try 23Hz refresh, see how far you get then on the samsung 2020.

7. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

Panasonic z1000 here so zero issues with hdr10 +
    from mem my tv frresh rates are set on auto , its the one choosing 60hz

8. mijacmad

mijacmad Member

Yep but try 23Hz, you'll see no HDR10+

9. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

just set zidoo to 23 hz 2160p setting

Alien in HDR 10+ playing fine atm
    Zidoo info shows outputting 3840x2160p @ 23hz yuv444 10 bit BT2020 HDR10+
    Pana tv info show 3830x2160p @ 24hz HDR10+

zero issues with zidoo hdr10+ on panasonic oled

10. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

In function keys, when you select fast forward and rewind 15 sec for up and down keys, you get jumps of 1 min. If you select the same function but with 5 sec, you get jumps of 15 sec. To sum up, there is a mismatch between the texts and the functions.

I also have 2 Dolby Vision logos displayed on screen when playing a DV movie: a new one at the top left and one at the top right as in previous firmware.

11. mijacmad

mijacmad Member

Samsung 2020 you said.

12. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

not me
    my TV brands even in my sig
    Plus never owned a samsung tv prolly never will

13. mijacmad

mijacmad Member

Well we were talking about HDR10+ and Samsung 2020 Qled's and you wrote '60hz 2020 hdr10+ showing up on Zidoo'. Hence the confusion.

14. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

actually i was originally responding to Olivers

"Hello,

Can anyone confirm that the HDR10+ works with 6.1.05?

Thanks"

back on page 2 ,which had zero mention of samsung

and then when you posted

"So no HDR10+ fix for those that are still experiencing problems. Player is more and more looking like a dud. I mean this is a sales feature and it's not working correctly for a lot of us which is pretty P**s Poor."

which again had no mention of samsung :p
    that came in a bit later after i replied Zidoo was working perfectly fine in HDR10 + for me

cheers :)

15. Xiro

Xiro New Member

zidoo z9x to bar hw-q90r and is connected to TV q90r, hdr10 + without problem as long as in the options of 444 it is at 10 b, at 12 b it is converted to normal HDR, always speaking of 23hz. for me it really is not a problem , since I prefer the image that gives in normal HDR, so that's fine for me because you can choose with hdr10 + or normal HDR

16. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Interesting to know. At least a HDR10+ => HDR10 warning should be given when choosing 12-bit. I would expect it to be overruled and always outputting HDR/HDR10+ at 10-bit to be honest.

17. Xiro

Xiro New Member

I, I hope not, the alternatives / options to choose from are always good, the more the better hehehe

18. Philomen

Philomen New Member

hello, Z10pro - fw 6.1.05 - wakeup from standby with remote no more working and switching off (fully off not standby) does not always work the player remains on and need to be powered off with swich.
    i go back to 6.0.90

MicleCh likes this.
  19. Markswift2003

Not sure what's happening there, HDR10+ works fine at 12-bit (although it's good practice to output at 10-bit).

upload_2021-2-6_15-44-49.png

20. Xiro

Xiro New Member

[QUOTE = "Markswift2003, publicación: 145170, miembro: 21473"] No estoy seguro de lo que está sucediendo allí, HDR10 + funciona bien en 12 bits (aunque es una buena práctica generar en 10 bits).

I'm sure if, from the beginning until the update 6.045 it also worked for me at 12b, when going to 6.060 it stopped emitting hdr10 + in 12b, a mystery

[ADJUNTE = completo] 6351 [/ ADJUNTE] [/ QUOTE]