Recommended Settings and other useful stuff for RTD 1619DR Players

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Oct 21, 2020.

1. shasurf

shasurf New Member

great but I am a little ignorant on the subject there is not a simple method for beginners please send me all this but I swim

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The easiest is simply to download the iOS or Android app on your phone.

3. shasurf

shasurf New Member

which software to download for android for the ip protocol

4. Markswift2003

5. shasurf

shasurf New Member

yes very good but how and where to open the ip protocol I do not see it

6. shasurf

shasurf New Member

send me an example that would be cool

7. Markswift2003

shasurf likes this.
  8. Fire

Fire New Member

Are there some basic settings I need to configure to have a stable 3D playback?
    Maybe I’m forgetting something. I have a Z10 Pro, and with the default settings the movies hangs from time to time.

9. shasurf

shasurf New Member

yes i installed the software but start the zidoo remotely when it is off how to do it

10. Sorry guys, if I got the wrong section, I apologize a thousand times. My question is: when a movie is started, with the Menu button, I can choose subtitles and a lot of things. However, I noticed that under "Aspect Ratio", if I have never seen the film, the Zidoo (Z9X), by default, is positioned on "Adapt". You cannot set any movie Aspect Ratio option to "Original" by default ........ Thanks in advance, good day to you all.

11. Markswift2003

Hi Andrea,

Yes, that is correct so that by default the movie will fit the screen correctly. For most movies, "Adapt" (or "Fit") will be same as "Original" since either it will fit the movie either vertically or horizontally to the screen.

For example, if the movie is 16:9, it will fit perfectly to a standard 16:9 TV and "Adapt" is the same as "Original"

If the movie is 2.35:1, 2.40:1 etc, it will fit horizontally and "Adapt" is the same as "Original"

If the movie is 4:3 it will fit vertically and "Adapt" is the same as "Original"

If the movie is anamorphic, it will fit perfectly to a standard 16:9 TV and "Adapt" is the same as "Original"

andreamusso.am likes this.
  12. Markswift2003

Just use the Power button on the remote interface in the App - it uses WOL to wake the device from Power Down.

upload_2021-1-27_18-48-37.png

13. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

If you can get the app to find the box, this used to work but I can no longer get my iOS app to find the box, even if I manually select the static ip address,

14. Markswift2003

Yeah it can be a bit hit and miss - I've got two Z9Xs attached to the iOS app - both work fine and can be booted and powered Off using the app.

The Network card stays connected at 10M on power down to accept WOL packets (no network access) - can't remember which firmware that was from though...

15. @ Markswift2003, I didn't have time to thank you now, here are my apologies for not doing it when you answered me. Sorry for the OT.

Markswift2003 likes this.
  16. Markswift2003

Don't give it a second thought my friend.

Sh1no8i and andreamusso.am like this.
  17. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Just let me say @andreamusso.am your politeness on these forums is the best and is a real credit to you - something some members could keep in mind when posting (including myself).

18. Hi all I have a problem in my z1000 pro, I have done a hard reset to start making modifications with the default settings and suddenly I do not know what has happened that on the poster wall the folder of the titles not found has disappeared I do not know if It is that I touched something or that but I do not find any option for it to appear. Could someone tell me what to do? thank you very much

19. Markswift2003

Not sure what you mean by "Hard Reset"

Do you mean Factory Reset or Full firmware reload from the USB image?

It sounds like you haven't defined your Sources properly in HT4 after resetting...

20. Konstantin91

Konstantin91 New Member

Hello Mark! Thanks for your information about the product and support!
    Can you say,is it incorrect to use dolby vision vs10 engine for HDR and DV compatible mode ON (together). maybe it is correct to use OFF in such a case?
    I have z9x and lg oled cx,so can use as dvll (compatible off) and standard DV (on). I use ON with mkv mel 7,8 profile (rgb tunneling /tv makes a picture).
    But if we use vs10 for HDR movie, it means that zidoo make DV and it is incorrect to use "compatible on"(when tv does)?is it true or or my mistake?).
    Is the best way for HDR movies(picture quality,correct levels) is to set LLDV (in HDR menu) and compatible (on) or (off) ,if i have dv tv(oled cx)?
    Thank you

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021