New firmware v1.2.3 for ZIDOO X9S release

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

I never been able to record in audio HD with my X9 or X9S. I use a HDMI switch with audio to downgrade audio to 2 channels.

2. Android arun

Android arun Member

now zdmc works fine i disable hardware decode.
    but when i play iptv apps i select hardware decode image not display.
    i think my sample is defective so i plan to return next week

3. Android arun

Android arun Member

thanks sarco , but i want record hd audio, hope zidoo tech engineers make it.

4. tumzik

tumzik New Member

Hi.
    I choose my desired configuration language (Russian), but when reboot again device- is English.
    How to fix it ?
    If I choose to access the Internet as resources and it is not available, then Zidoo X9S write access error and completely freezes, just off button helps ...
    My device is faulty, it is necessary to give it to the seller or the software is a problem and you fix it?

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i can tell you about one bug: the language one, its a know problem, should be fixed in next update.

tumzik likes this.
  6. Mikssa

Mikssa New Member

After reading the whole post, the only thing that I know about is iTunes movies. How to convert iTunes movies from M4V to MP4. As we all know that iTunes videos are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. If you want to enjoy iTunes movies on Samsung smart TV, Android phone, Windows player, etc. You may have to get rip of encrypted DRM protection at first. M4V converter for mac is such a program to help me convert iTunes videos at 30x faster speed with quality lossless. You can click here to check more info. Good luck.

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

this is 1 year old. post on the latest firmware one if you have problems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.