New firmware v1.2.3 for ZIDOO X9S release

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Android arun

Android arun Member

hi mirror,

sorry already disable, still black screen same song i play.

2. Android arun

Android arun Member

youtube, iptv works good, the video also very good.

3. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

maybe you can try playback it via ZDMC

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i also had some problems with some older .avi fiels. no image in zdmc. i will pm you a sample when i have time if you want to test it

5. Android arun

Android arun Member

Sorry,
    When I plz zdmc only white screen.
    Native player black screen .
    Black and white nothing happens .

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

ok. lets cut thr c*ap, i don't have a problem with you as a women . you do good job reporting problems. but your attitude is sh*t . you still refuse to post all problems in 1 thread after multiple askings from me and others . And spam the forum like crazy. Bitch*ng about problems that are reported and other users posts on the matter .

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  7. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

did you read my comment on this?

8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

just because you comment on it. does not mean you are right

9. grummel2005

so you think i am lying when i say that zidoo does not want to have all in one thread?
    what a human beeing you are?

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i know you are wrong.

11. grummel2005

rubbish :)
    you are polluting this forum with nonsense about other people
    thats what i know :)

12. Android arun

Android arun Member

hi mirror,
    what i do next.
    capable to fix or try to return the box.
    thanks

13. Android arun

Android arun Member

sorry again,
    i install og youtube, image no display when i play the video.
    all white in color.
    so sad more exciting to buy this box, very very bad better x6 pro so far good.
    mirror send the box to zidoo or geekbuying.
    thanks

14. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

My first impression of X9S is good but I never had a box or telephone where the language input can't stand a restart. What in the world go wrong with primary android fonction???? Miracast and remote not working, not big problem for me but advised. I was impress by Zidoo with there 3D spot but reality none of my mkv work in 2D native or zdmc player... No 2D for 3D. My file are simple side by side, meaning engine only cut in half and strech the image does it take a nobel prize to integrate that? Still playing arround with device, the color and nuance are the best I ever had. Record play back in native player are ok but jitter in ZDMC X9S and PC as it is inX9.

15. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Android arun, had no problem at all with Youtuve, but I installed Android TV version, standard version is unusable (for me) on "non touch" devices. Don't use Youutube very much indeed...
    Sarco, my X9S was set by me to italian language first day, never lost this setting. After a "full flash" of 1.2.3 FW release (caused by failing to update my X9S using OTA file), I did a full configuration again, of course also language, and again no loss of this (or other) configuration parameters.

I too saw many issues reported here, but some others I'm not able to verify. So I don't talk about those...

Maybe defective X9S samples?

16. grummel2005

or you got a defective sample and this is running okai :) SCNR

17. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Yeah, mine is the defective one ROTFL

18. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

can confirm, no problems with language. or youtube for me, i use normal youtube, just for tests. will try the android TV one also.
    i do have the cut sound bug tho. its like once every hour or so, sound cuts for 1 second. but there is no out of sync or anything. so its not a big deal for me.

grummel, can you see if the box is rooted ? ( from factory )

19. grummel2005

maybe :)
    everything is possible

when i got it it was NOT rooted - checked this
    now i rooted it with instruction from lony

so it has been NOT rooted from factory - as all others i heard from until now

problems had BEFORE rooting and AFTER rooting
    because of the defective sd-card-slot a new X9S is coming to me (hopefully before christmas :) ) then i can tell you more, whether this is on system and devices here or on X9S
    because of the fact that others have the same problems, i do NOT think this is a local system problem

when i am playing around with the settings in android system, the device reacts with different problems
    sorry that i have no time to document all those stuff - actual this device is running for kids (no i am acting with remote control)

btw remote control - i got a spare remote control from the X6Pro and this is much better then the new of the X9S
    more usable so i am using this one and the original is back in package :)

20. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i suspect its a permission problem. some of us got the box at the same time, probably first batch of boxes. if i remember right. my box was reported as rooted by an app. i will do more tests once i get home. if thats the case it should be fixed by software update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.