Beta version 6.0.66 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Maybe it's just badly encoded - try a default duration of 41666667

2. djslmft

djslmft New Member

i'll try it tommorrow, thanks everything

3. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

Can anyone tell me where to set PGS brightness?

4. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

- First you select your PGS subtitle (Menu/Subtitles)
    - Click: Menu/Subtitles/Subtitle settings, at the bottom you'll find the brightness option.

5. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

Can this be done in ISO blu-ray with menu and MKV?

6. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

With Blu-Ray menu play, there is no option for brightness, only for positioning.
    Play the same movie without menu, you have the brightness option and positioning option.

With MKV and PGS subtitles, you have also the brightness option and positioning option.

@mirror
    Can you add this option also to the Blu-Ray / UHD playback with menu?

7. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

Thanks.

8. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

OK

Vinny4K, leonkoum and Nice Monkey like this.
  9. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

Tried that with 50% brightness. It didn't seem to do the job. The brightness of PGS is still 100% level.

10. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

I have no problems with adjusting the brightness.

11. Darto Winoto

Darto Winoto New Member

Is this still Beta ? What's the latest FINAL VERSION of Z1000 Pro Firmware ? Please help me to send the link. I really need it. Thanks.

12. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

Darto Winoto likes this.
  13. Mabon

Mabon Active Member

Exactly, and I will only ever buy Samsung televisions! So most people don't care about Dolby Vision :D:D:D!!!

McBluna likes this.
  14. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

For the full HDR experience you need a Panasonic, Sony or Philips TV with both HDR10+ and DV.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    Mabon likes this.
  15. Mabon

Mabon Active Member

I'm staying with Samsung :)!

16. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Any reason why only Samsung
    Being its a diff type of LCD screen ?

17. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Lolol - these last few posts have made me laugh out loud! You look in the Samsung Forums and if I had a £1 for everyone who says they'll never buy a Samsung again, I'd be a rich man. It's clear to me that Samsungs like mine have a better PQ and my TV is one of the best out there. I'm not bragging at all - I just read and learn. On here the vagaries of Zidoo's VS10 engine, which clearly haven't been fixed yet, are not exactly playing ball with LG TV's. But again, read the LG forums and they are full of issues. My TV has just had a firmware upgrade for 2.1 but it is still awaiting eARC and doesn't do Dolby Vision. However with a Vertex2 I can get LLDV and Gemini Man the other day, was absolutely stunning - probably the best picture quality I've ever witnessed on a Film - So my Samsung QE75Q950R and Zidoo Z1000 Pro play well together with the correct EDID, courtesy of the Vertex2. That said I'll say 3 things: - 1. The film is in 60fps Dolby Vision and 2. Trying to get HDR10+ or LLDV from certain rips, is a game. You need @Markswift2003 's brilliant settings guide here: - http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/recommended-settings-for-rtd1619-players-updated.82695/ All my issues so far (after learning hard, how to use the Vertex2) can be put down to the respective Rips, so I'll be keeping a close watch on these forums :) I absolutely have never experienced any sound issues and other than the constant annoying resyncs when moving through titles, the Zidoo has played everything (in some form) thrown at it. When I get LLDV or HDR10+, then all I can say is WOW!

18. DELUCAS

If you want the best in Displays you go Monitor Displays for Ref Quality Picture
    4k OLED Critical Reference Monitor
    and if you want to ask how much dont bother .
    Make most tv Lcd / Oled screens look cheap in comparison .

19. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

I won't bother then :)

DELUCAS likes this.
  20. DELUCAS

Love to change my Monitor but cant quite yet afford a car ;)