ZDMC / KODI questions

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by neamielu, May 15, 2016.

1. Xoxi Xiola

Xoxi Xiola Member

Go to Settings->Video. Disable crappy RockchipCodec, enable MediaCodec. Next, while playing your video, from osd open video settings and you will see much more video settings (they are visible again as Kodi devs developed them, because crappy shit Rockchip codec is disabled). Then adjust aspect ratio/zoom as you wish to get rid horizontal bars.

Or don't use crappy shit ZDMC. Instead, install Kodi official or SPMC. But, actually ZDMC with Rockchip Codec disabled = Kodi Official (but, older and rebranded start screen)

2. fdishy

fdishy Member

I read a while back that ZDMC would be releasing a 16.1 version. Did that ever happen? If so where can I download it? I tried SPMC on a Zidoo X6 but it did not run. A lot of the words and letters are blanked out unable to read. Are these boxes going to become obsolete? The firmware updates to 1.0.33 OTA although I got a new one the other day 1.0.34 out of the box on a new unit. The official Kodi released 16.1 quite a while ago. It is hard to guess which type of box to buy if it is going to be obsolete soon.
    Thanks

3. decebal12345

decebal12345 New Member

I can't install Trakt 3.1.7, so i can't sync history with my Trakt account.
    What can I do? (firmware 1.0.39)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  4. Leoben

Leoben Member

Subtitle position, why you are always back your old set? (1042)

Fixed setting 1000.

5. fdishy

fdishy Member

Are others having major audio sync problems off by minutes not seconds?

6. Leoben

Leoben Member

Why stutters the 25 fps of video?

7. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

No
    Not me. In the past some reported 1/4 of second unsync, but seems resolved.
    [sarcasm mode on] Well detailed issue description... everyone can easily replicate your problem! [sarcasm mode off]