Z1000 PRO

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Aug 4, 2020.

1. sbarabaus

sbarabaus New Member

I found an issue on Z1000 pro that was not present in the Z1000:
    Even if I set the language to Italian poster wall is always in English...
    Nobody has the same problem?
    Any idea for a solution?
    Thanks

2. Heavymetal

Heavymetal Member

I have the same problem with my x9s and z9s.

3. sbarabaus

sbarabaus New Member

And service does not say a word about that???

4. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

Still no 6.0.30 for the most expensive of the new players?

Mabon likes this.
  5. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Problems introduced/partially corrected with FW 6.0.30 are being solved as we speak, next an update for all models will come.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    Mabon, Cyclion and fsim2000 like this.
  6. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

7. I was very excited from new Z1000pro, thinking to change my X10 & X20. Mainly excited because of Dolby vision opportunity. But!!!
    Dolby vision with Dolby Atmos for Z1000pro is causa perduta. To have both of them we need either eARC on Tv & receiver or Dolby Atmos passthrough on receiver. My receivers & Tvs don't have neither & I don't want to buy a new ones just for that reason. That's why better will be to have two HDMI output like my older x20.

8. zarathoestra

zarathoestra Active Member

or use a solution provided by Hd fury.com Vertex 2, or intergral 2 cheaper then buying a whole new set up.

9. No that's not a solution! First of all $250 or $400 more?! Why? Without dolby vision again! For $300 more better must wait for a two hdmi output model on RTD 1619DR. On the other hand why do we have hdmi input on Z1000pro instead two HDMI outputs, I never used my HDMI input.

mtenga likes this.
  10. snapo6

snapo6 Member

FW Update applied still no DV on LG Oled C8 ..... this is really hard to believe!

DennisTheMenace likes this.
  11. Vismantas Bagdonas

Vismantas Bagdonas New Member

i totaly agree. one hdmi for video, second for oudio out only. all bluray players have this. why zidoo makink hmdi input ? no one uses this..
    today ordered z1000pro :D

Юрий Гандев likes this.
  12. zarathoestra

zarathoestra Active Member

Seems to me you don't all the possibilities of an vertex or an integral 2 .Like always ignorance rules. For you're second statement ask Zidoo development and while you're there ask them to join the team to draw some new models sure they can use your help:D

13. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

As for me the 35 is a big step forward. No freeze after deep standbye, no audio problems anymore after using fast forward. Well done, keep it up, Zidoo!

14. skelton

skelton Member

I am going to upgrade my X20 to this one but i am curious to know if anyone has tried a WD RED 12Tb hdd as internal storage in this player and how did that work?

15. Nice Monkey

Seen somebody reporting using a 14 TB.

16. Yaniv Dayan

Yaniv Dayan New Member

Player can't play the file Mulan.2020.iTA-ENG.WEBDL.2160p.HDR.x265-CYBER.mkv . Using latest Beta version.

17. Lony

Lony Active Member

Then buy the original when it comes out

Cyclion and Trimonium like this.
  18. Lony

Lony Active Member

@zidoo Tech

Please integrated in the follow Firmware the Cool Launcher from Z9x and Z10Pro, both Launcher are better for User. Thanks.

Cyclion likes this.
  19. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Now it is 16gb, on facture there is no limit

Now it is 16gb, in fact there is no limit

20. Nice Monkey

In fact above 16 TByte there is a serious limit again.