New firmware v1.0.39 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jun 30, 2016.

1. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

no they blocked all users with questions so they cannot see us all :)

2. agmarco

agmarco Member

Guys I don't think burning Zidoo support down will stimulate them to put extra effort in fixing things. At least for me this doesn't work at home and at work. People working at the technical support are normally not the people who sell the products. If you have issues try to contact the management of Zidoo or the salespeople. No disrespect to anyone just my opinion. Have a nice day all.

3. Jeomite

Jeomite New Member

Can anyone recommend a good quality kodi box that can display 4K@60hz without issues (obviously not X6 Pro, which I own already).

4. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

4K 60hz is only available with HDMI 2.0, next zidoo box X9S will have HDMI 2.0. Since not release yet you could order preasale or wait for comment of users when we will receive the box. I preorder one but do not have 4K tv yet.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/hdmi-2-0-vs-1-4

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    Lony likes this.
  5. Jeomite

Jeomite New Member

the Zidoo X6 Pro does support HDMI 2.0 and it does run 4K@60hz, but the entire unit is plagued with issues such as HDMI bitstream audio out-of-sync and other critical issues that ruin the home theater experience.
    Not going to pour more money into another Zidoo product if they can't fix the "basics"

6. grummel2005

Zidoo is advertizing X9S on their homepage:

"HDMI 2.0a interface supporting HDR transmition
    HDMI 2.0a added HDR(High-Dynamic Range) support based on HDMI 2.0. HDR provided far more detail of picture and expands the dynamic range, to get a true vision effect.Additionally, ZIDOO X9S supports both decoding and encoding of 4K@60P HEVC(h.265)10bit"

oki?

and ... keep in mind ... advertizing is only advertizing :) ;)

7. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

RIP X6 ..

8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Not all need 4k. so no. Not rip x6

9. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

RIP in sense of: no more work, no more updates.. it is put away and getting dusty (or actually will return my boxes in this case)
    .. and we all know it is not (only) about 4K

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

The box got a update last week. You are being a hypocrite now

11. grummel2005

yes - but is any problem which is on the the device a lng time solved?
    no
    always new functions for specific people are putting in "quick and dirty" and old customers are the with the problems
    so for me X6 is RIP too

12. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

did not see the new firmware .. let me change to that thread..

13. Nguyen220911

Nguyen220911 New Member

14. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group