New firmware v2.1.40 version for ZIDOO X10 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by McBluna, Jun 15, 2020.

1. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

If you are looking for native Kodi player you got the wrong box. Using native (internal) ZDMC/Kodi player you will always have issues with frame rates, microstutters, lack of high end audio support and no HDR.

If you like ZDMC just use default external (Zidoo) player. Some functionality is not supported like movies in progress etc.
    Try Home Theatre 3. It is comparable to Kodi with good and bad ;)

2. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

I bought the Zido X10 right after the premiere. So far I have been satisfied with it. I had everything I wanted. Full HD 1080p image. Dolby Atmos sound, DTS HD MA etc. Now I changed my TV to Oled 4K HDR and Dolby Vision and that's the problem. The player supports HDR, but ZDMC not too much ...
    Thank you for your interest in the topic!

3. Blackbeen

Blackbeen Member

I couldn't agree less, its been the most buggy set stop box I've owned, looking forward to moving on to a different company.

4. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

I don't really understand what your expectations are. If you just want to use Kodi, get a Fire TV stick and don't use a Zidoo player. The advantage of a Zidoo player for me is the iso and menu support.

5. andys

andys Member

I quote you 100%, they all talk about kodi / zdmc, that you can have a stick for little money..
    with uhd2000 they always talk about zdmc.

6. Blackbeen

Blackbeen Member

Don't use Kodi just need a player that plays full menu BD & mkv w/o all the bugs in playback, simple, all the bells & whistles are secondary at best.

7. Blackbeen

Blackbeen Member

I don't talk about any of this shit.