New firmware v2.3.30

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Dan, May 22, 2020.

1. Vappali

Vappali New Member

Hi!
    New fw ???? Where is it found, where can it be downloaded?
    This latest update v2.3.32 ?????
    I can't find one. You can't find the box either.

Thanks!

2. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

What problem you are talking about for 4 years?
    As far as I'm concerned my old X9S performs better than newer Z9S. I never had branching issues or dropped audio. No USB 3.0 losing connection either. It also looks like the BD menus works a lot better on X9S. All it needs is a fresh copy of HT 3 and good to go :)

3. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

There are customers who always play MKV's and others that never do as they play ISO's instead. These have different requirements and problems with media players. ;)

Markswift2003 likes this.
  4. Zigourney

Zigourney Active Member

@mirror

When can we expect 2.3.32 for the Z10 please?

DELUCAS likes this.
  5. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Not long to wait it will be coming soon . :)

6. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

I did a little more research on BD Menu issues with Z9S compared to old X9S that works fine.

My example is based on Gods of Egypt 3D ISO but I'm sure a lot more titles has similar issue with menus that don't work.

Here is what I noticed with X9S with v2.1.28 playing BD Menu and correct playlist.

IMG_2528cs.jpg
    This is correct title from X9S using BD Menu. Please note it is showing title 305 of 425. This will be probably sequential playlist file not the number off the file name.

IMG_2530cs.jpg
    This is using direct player and trying to select the same title. Please note that it is showing 403 available titles and we had 425 up above using BD Menu.

IMG_2529cs.jpg
    Now the same direct player with decoder info. The selected title 305 is showing as 327 of full set 425. I could probably try lower number few times to hit 305 on decoder info box. Unless the title is showing here as 305 this is not a correct playlist. The movie is jumping all over the sequence. It has to be title 305 in order to get correct playlist. Please note that time on this scene is 04:13 with title 327. The correct time for this scene from the first picture is 5:06 using title 305.

IMG_2535cs.jpg
    Now this is a 5 min into the movie using Z9S. BD Menu is crashing at the beginning of the movie right after DTS logo. Can't use BD menu to get correct playlist.
    Using direct player is not much better. It is showing only 178 titles. I need something around 300! If I select the last title 178 it will be showing 200 of 425 titles on the decoder info popup screen. It appears that Z9S is limited to 200 playlists only. If the correct playlist is higher than 200 sequential files it will crash on BD Menu.

@mirror, can you check the limit of 200 titles on Z9S? Maybe that what is holding a lot of those menus from working correctly. Old X9S does not have that limitation. At this point I can't play this ISO movie from Z9S at all. It plays through BD Menu from X9S without any issues.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  7. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

soon

8. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  9. catorcio

catorcio Member

From the next time (before updating) I will always uninstall the Google Play Store and Gapps. thanks