New firmware v2.3.30

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Dan, May 22, 2020.

1. Dan

Dan Member

New firmware released on Zidoo Telegram

Zidoo Mirror: https://bit.ly/3gdwfIw

Model: ZIDOO_Z9S
    Version number: v2.3.30
    MD5: A02DCB11549AC03EA88C2565952E84B5
    Upgrade method: OTA
    Changelog
    (From here, translation via Google Translate.)
    (original text below) / (оригинал ниже)

System
    1. Fixed the issue that the local video played occasionally stuck
    2. Optimize the smoothness of online video playback

Music
    1. Fix the problem of no channel number display
    2. Fix the problem of getting sampling rate error
    3. Optimize folder scanning function
    4. Optimize album logic
    5. Optimize the front panel information display
    6. CD playback adds song information
    7. Optimization can not match online

Player
    1. Fix the issue that the movie name is displayed wrongly
    2. Add shortcut keys for subtitle download
    3. Optimize the subtitle deletion function
    4. Optimize the custom font function
    5. After the location of the external SRT subtitle is set, the location of the built-in text subtitle will also change
    6. Fix Swedish subtitles recognized as Swahili, Romanian is marked as Russian

File Manager
    1. Increase SMB3.0 support
    2. Add file filter switch
    3. Fix the problem that the SACD files collected will be played in video mode

Poster Wall
    1. Update to the new interface of Poster Wall 3.0
    2. Optimize the title recognition, compatible with the "season x. Episode xx" video
    3. When adding to the collection, the focus control of the collection list
    4. Solve the problem of possible crash when scanning occasionally
    5. Automatically categorized collection movies, adding "Remove Collection" function
    6. Optimized movie added to the collection function
    7. TV series category added to the left column of the home page
    8. The movie details interface adds a trailer function (can be turned off in the settings)
    9. Optimize the display of the new collection of personalized pictures
    10. Solve the problem that the pictures of Douban matching movies are not clear
    11. Optimize the function of getting local pictures automatically if the movie has no poster when the priority local picture switch is turned off
    12. Rematch and add poster preview function
    13. Solve the problem that the details of the video resolved through NFO will occasionally crash.
    14. When the child lock password protection is closed, the main interface will no longer display the lock icon
    15. Solve the problem that movies with the same title in different years will be matched into the same movie
    16. Added CLEARLOGO function in the detail interface
    17. Increase the function of Pop-up button of remote control
    18. Solve the problem of "scanning" when adding devices
    19. Solve the problem that the change of poster language does not take effect
    20. Optimized sorting function
    21. Priority search for TMDb during smart search
    22. Optimize the child lock function
    23. Search interface adds full keyboard input function
    24. Add category browsing mode
    25. Add custom widget function
    26. Add custom classification function
    27. Increase the viewing history of recently added forced time reverse display
    28. Fix the problem that the widget external device does not display occasionally
    29. The main interface widget adds region selection
    30. Add custom function to the main interface type
    31. Fix the problem that the main interface type is displayed in English individually
    32. The main interface device adds a browsing mode (file and poster browsing)
    33. It is recommended to add a display switch on the main interface
    34. Recently added to increase the default sorting settings (add time and file time)
    35. Add local trailer feature (movie name. Trailer.mp4)
    36. Add alphabet navigation function on the poster list interface (effective when the poster names are sorted)
    37. Optimize the trailer playback logic
    38. Modify the default layout size of the poster list interface
    39. Add the function of clearing application data
    40. Optimize application stability

HDMI IN
    1. Add PIP adjustable position and size function

DLNA
    1. Fixed the issue that the playback ratio of individual videos is incorrect

Control Center
    1. Add whether authorization confirmation switch is needed
    2. Add mobile phone sleep interface

Hot Key
    1. Add shortcut keys for subtitle download

Application Installer
    1. Optimize web installation function
    2. Support mobile phone installation

Mobile Phone Control
    Android
    1. Optimize connected device management
    2. Add the function of installing local applications
    ios
    1. Add screenshot save phone function
    2. Add the function of sharing APP files to the machine
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖
    Posted on @ZidooNews
    https://t.me/ZidooNews

Оriginal text / Оригинал

型号:ZIDOO_Z9S
    版本号:v2.3.30
    MD5: A02DCB11549AC03EA88C2565952E84B5
    升级方式:OTA

系統
    1.修复播放本地视频偶现卡顿的问题
    2.优化在线视频播放流畅性

音乐
    1.修复没有声道数显示的问题
    2.修复获取采样率出错的问题
    3.优化文件夹扫描功能
    4.优化专辑逻辑
    5.优化前面板信息显示
    6.CD播放增加歌曲信息
    7.优化不能在线匹配的问题

播放器
    1.修复影片名显示出错的问题
    2.增加字幕下载快捷键
    3.优化字幕删除功能
    4.优化自定义字体功能
    5.外挂SRT字幕设置了位置后,内置文本字幕位置也会跟着改动
    6.修复瑞典语字幕识别成斯瓦西里语、罗马尼亚语被标记为俄语

文件管理器
    1.增加SMB3.0的支持
    2.增加文件筛选开关
    3.修复收藏的SACD文件会以视频方式播放的问题

海报墙
    1.更新到海报墙3.0全新界面
    2.优化片名识别,兼容“第x季.第xx集”的视频
    3.优化添加到合集时,合集列表的焦点控制
    4.解决偶现扫描时有可能崩溃的问题
    5.自动归类的合集影片,增加“移出合集”功能
    6.优化影片添加到合集功能
    7.首页左侧栏增加电视剧分类
    8.影片详情界面增加预告片功能(可在设置中关闭)
    9.优化新建合集同人化图片显示
    10.解决豆瓣匹配的影片图片不清晰的问题
    11.优化当关闭优先本地图片开关时,如果影片没有海报,会自动获取本地图片的功能
    12.重新匹配增加海报预览功能
    13.解决通过NFO解析的影片进入详情偶现会闪退的问题
    14.儿童锁密码保护关闭时主界面将不再显示锁的图标
    15.解决不同年份相同标题的电影会被匹配成同一部电影的问题
    16.详情界面增加CLEARLOGO功能
    17.增加遥控器Pop-up键功能
    18.解决增加设备时,偶现一直显示“正在扫描”的问题
    19.解决更改海报语言不生效的问题
    20.优化排序功能
    21.智能搜索时优先搜索TMDb
    22.优化儿童锁功能
    23.搜索界面增加全键盘输入功能
    24.增分类浏览模式
    25.增加自定义小组件功能
    26.增加自定义分类功能
    27.增加观看记录的最近添加强制时间倒序显示
    28.修复小组件外接设备偶现不显示的问题
    29.主界面小组件增加地区选择
    30.主界面类型增加自定义功能
    31.修复主界面类型个别显示为英文的问题
    32.主界面设备增加浏览模式(文件和海报浏览)
    33.主界面推荐增加显示开关
    34.最近添加增加默认排序设置(添加时间与文件时间)
    35.增加本地预告片功能(影片名.trailer.mp4)
    36.海报列表界面增加字母导航功能(海报名排序时生效)
    37.优化预告片播放逻辑
    38.修改海报列表界面默认布局大小
    39.增加清除应用数据功能
    40.优化应用稳定性

HDMI IN
    1.增加PIP可调节位置和大小功能

DLNA
    1.修复个别影片播放比例不对的问题

控制中心
    1.增加是否需要授权确认开关
    2.增加手机休眠接口

快捷键
    1.增加字幕下载快捷键

应用安装器
    1.优化网页安装功能
    2.支持手机安装

手机控制
    安卓
    1.优化连接设备管理
    2.增加安装本地应用功能
    ios
    1.增加截图保存手机功能
    2.增加分享APP文件安装到机器的功能
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖
    Posted on @ZidooNews
    https://t.me/ZidooNews

zarathoestra and Markswift2003 like this.
  2. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Great to see HT3 but still nothing on seamless branching?

3. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Please be aware that although v2.3.30 is today's internal beta, "ZIDOO News" is an unofficial Russian source - it is not Zidoo and this is Android.

Not that I have any reason to believe that there's anything dodgy with these files, but better you know the script than not.

Galactic likes this.
  5. chiquito3

chiquito3 Member

Has anyone already updated using this? Is it good?

6. xskip

xskip Active Member

so far so good

Galactic and chiquito3 like this.
  7. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

It is above all an introduction of HT3 (v3.0.40 bundled).
    Most other changes are UI/Command related and from what I have seen do what is claimed in the changelist.

It clearly builds further on FW 2.3.17 and all fixes included there like SPDIF are present too. It looks stable enough as a first impression to me and pretty safe to be installed mostly for those being anxious on HT3.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    chiquito3 likes this.
  8. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

Hey, Mr. Important again. Does not know how a forum works and where the right place is to open a thread but will teach us how which firmware source is right or not. This suposedly "Russian source" has been doing a good job for years now. All new releases were usually released there first. So i ask for the source of them? Zidoo itself or just Russian hackers? The answer should be clear, important HT3 Beta tester with special connections... :p:cool:

9. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

I hope you understand that people here, including me, are not very welcome to you.
    About this question, I think there have a russia guy spy in out QQ group chat. It's a IM software from china.
    Usually we release some beta firmware in this user group chat.
    And I think some day I will ban you.

10. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

@mirror

And why do you release them not for all users? You should improve your quality of support. The hardware itself is in most cases well done, but the firmware often comes with issues and your company did not very much against it. Another point is ZDMC. it was stopped without giving a reason. We are your customers, why do you not interact with us? And what about a moderation of this official forum to prevent spam and wrong postings?

11. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

I just don't like your way of expression. So I'm not going to answer your questions

12. JBA6

JBA6 Member

Thomas, You don't appear to understand how *User* Forums work.
    The vast majority are for users to discuss with each other various aspects of the equipment and software that they have purchased. They are not provided as a means of contacting the manufacturer or asking questions of the manufacturer. As far as I can tell, the Zidoo forums are designed along these lines. If you don't like the idea of only communicating with other users (most of whom are more than willing to help those asking for advice in a friendly fashion) then I suggest you go elsewhere and choose a different manufacturer's product. Check the other manufacturer's forums and choose your next media player based on whether the manufacturer takes an active part in forum discussions.
    --
    JB

Alexander Klinsky likes this.
  13. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Sorry but which one should you download, this one here or the one on the front page of this tread? Or are they the same?
    Thanks

14. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Anything thats found elsewhere is not so called official release and some kinda beta test for some to trial & test .

If you req an official tried and tested firmware as always its been on the Zidoo Download page where all the various models are listed as its alwys been from day one .

15. pavlin67

pavlin67 Active Member

16. Tawatchai Wog

Tawatchai Wog New Member

I've tested it.
    Noise signal when pressing the pause button while playing a movie file. AC3 sound has not disappeared since version 2.2.96 has not been modified in this version 2.3.30. I connect the Z9S straight into the Soundbar HW-Q90R.

All very good, but there are still issues with distractions now!
    Thank you

17. Nice Monkey

Checked files are identical.

Will gradually go over my problem list made with FW 2.3.15 to see for changes and repeat them here (short description) if confirmed as not solved:
    Problems, Inconveniences, need to know's:

General:
    - Don't forget to re-run GAPP's Installer (available under APP's) for Google Services as that is still required if it was used before. The box only will be stable after Google Services do work correctly again. If you don't want this then you can uninstall GAPP's.
    - Almost no instabilities or crashes experienced thus far. Had one spontaneous stop+reboot once just playing a BD ISO (HDD SATA attached).

Music Player
    - Some 20-bit DTS-CD not playing correctly: Just a sporadic few (e.g. David Benoit - American Landscape) reported as 6CH and disc label says 20-bit 5.1 don't play and just produce white noise. Other 20-bit DTS-CD sources just reproduce 2 Channels.
    - Music Player has an icon for playmode: List Cycle, Single Cycle and Shuffle play but the most common List play is absent. That should even be the default in my perception: Stopping at the end of the queued list.
    - Occasional Music Player sound drops for several seconds: This happens when I turn off my TV. After roughly 15 minutes I get a loss of HDMI connection to my AMP apparently initiated by my TV in Standby. Can be reproduced and always happens 1-time playing music after turning the TV off.
    - Occasional crash of Music Player followed by a spontaneous reboot: This happens when using OpenWRT in the background changing content on the same HDD the Music is playing from (using SMB Server). Apparently Music Player at some point detects an inconsistency in the directory and crashes?

Video Player
    - Seamless Branching actually is working a lot better. Thus far looking very promising. Most instances pass without problems only very few still show short a pause on video with audio continuing normally. The video then next catches up running accelerated.
    This is using no BD Menu for playback but with BD Menu the improvement seems not to be applied.

- Movies with Lionsgate Playlist Obfuscation ??? (none tested)
    - KL (=Kino Lorber) BD releases are not handled OK. When choosing "Play Video" no subtitles are found despite being present. When choosing "Play with Blu-ray menu" an option for subtitles On/Off is present and working. Confirmed not solved yet.

Picture Player and DVD player: No updates.
    http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...ta-version-for-zidoo-z9s-release.66585/page-2

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    Osmar likes this.
  18. Nice Monkey

Not mentioned but it is working a lot better in fact. See previous reply.

19. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Are you sure? I went to my go to rip - Thor Ragnarok UHD and as always sticks at the first join at about the 4:30 mark. As that failed didn't check any more. When a firmware can get past that point without sticking or jumping then we will be seeing progress.

20. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

and all the new Star Wars UHD ISO too