New HT 3.0 Public BETA...

Discussion in 'NEWS&Activities' started by OlivierQC, May 2, 2020.

1. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

Hi friends. Have can i install ht3 on my z9s?

2. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Please take care the overlaps:

[​IMG]

Also, is it possible to add the ability to use IMDb scraper instead of TMDB?

Hus likes this.
  3. Today I’ve received the new version HT 3.0.22.

I don’t know exactly what’s the difference by the old HT 3.0. may be just for sum bugs.

In the first version some days ago the option to mark as full watched the movie did’t make it disappear from the watching section – now it works & the movie disappears from this section, so zidoo read what I wrote – Thank you Zidoo!

So In the widget I saw a function “sources” & then I can see from which disk comes the movie – Nice. But will be better If there is a way to show all the information about all the library, not only the loaded disk. That will be very helpful & in the section of “Movies & TV shows” for the actors, to see all the movies for the actor in the library, not only the loaded on the current disk & to tell me which disk must I put in Zidoo to see the movie. Another proposal is for the new function to see trailer while we are on the screen of the poster. The 3 icons (play, Trailer, favorites) right downside of the trailer screen prevent subtitles from being seen – may be a little bit downside? I have 2 zidoo players, that’s why when I add a new movie sometime I must edit first on the first player & after that to backup the library & to restore it on the second player. It happens for the movie who are not found automatically in the database. Because all my players are in the same home network, will be better to have one permanently connected library, no matter from where updated.

In conclusion I like the new look HT3.0 but still there is things to do.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  4. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello,

I also received the new version

Zidoo added customization options, there is no changelog so i don't know if there are other things

[​IMG]

We can add a filter by region

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We can remove the recommended video row

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

see you

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  5. OlivierQC

About the overlaps, zidoo team are already on it.

Юрий Гандев likes this.
  6. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

This is filter and by region not by country. I'd really like to see it by country. Kodi / ZDMC can filter movies by country ;)

7. OlivierQC

yes you're right :)

8. BREY

BREY Member

Hello. if the series is in the “viewed” category, then it is without a poster - this spoils the whole view. if the movie is a poster present. deal with the problem please.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  9. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Got it.

10. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

@mirror please take care of this... #22

11. BREY

BREY Member

updated to 3.0.33 today - and now the series are being watched with a poster. thank.

12. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

How did you update?

13. OlivierQC

Hello,

Yes, and now we can customize the main page, everyone will be happy, it seems to me that this option does not work with the previous version of HT3.0...but i'm not sure

Thank you Zidoo :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

see you

14. BREY

BREY Member

The update itself arrived (a window popped up about accessing the normal version). wait.

15. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

How can I install HT3.0 beta?

16. OlivierQC

zidoo Team is aware of the problem, and I guess it will be fixed

see you

17. OlivierQC

@zidoo team

is it possible to have the changelog in english ?

see you

18. BREY

BREY Member