New HT 3.0 Public BETA...

Discussion in 'NEWS&Activities' started by OlivierQC, May 2, 2020.

1. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello,

The new version of HT is in Beta version, Mirror on the zidoo forum has announced availability in about 2 months

[​IMG]

Zidoo opens a public beta for 500 people. you can register now, unless this is reserved for Asian countries.

https://www.zidoo.tv/Poster

See you

2. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Where is the link or sign up ?

3. OlivierQC

4. DELUCAS

5. OlivierQC

yes with google translate

6. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Member here...
    Bravo zidoo team for the hard work!!!

7. I have X10 & X20, I tried HT3 on the last one. My first impression from HT3 are very good, the Zidoo team goes in the right direction. My movies are on several HD & in a short time after updating from Home Theatre v2.9.28 all the information was downloaded about all disks. The new menu is good idea, I like the new icons section, but in first section - “watching” (very good decision by the way) the movie I just saw at first is there again, because naturally I don’t want to see the final text - who plays, who is cameraman etc. Must have option to mark as full watched to make disappear from this section, because now the option mark as watched don’t make to disappear from watching section. It’s very good idea to have the section for what kind of movie is, but I noticed that sometimes this information is incomplete (certainly because of initial movie matching) I suppose that will be nice if there is a short way to add a movie to the different section, not from the editing menu from the browser. One last proposal – having a several disks sometimes I don’t know exactly where is a specific movie until I put the wright disk on the player. If there is a way to show all the information about all the library, not only the loaded disk, it will be nice. That will be very helpful & in the section of “Mouvies & TV shows” for the actors, to see all the movies for the actor in the library, not only the loaded on the current disk.

Thank you Zidoo.

8. tertm141

tertm141 New Member

9. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The main difference is a new launcher screen which has recently added movies, currently watching movies, genres, recommendations and an editable category list.

This screen can be turned off in settings, so then HT3 behaves the same as HT2.

There are a few cosmetic issues here and there, but nothing serious - looks good ;)

Shell.png

Home Screen 1.png

Home Screen 2.png

Category Edit.png

10. OlivierQC

I received HT 3.0 on my X20 pro this morning, Thanks Zidoo Team.

There is a lot of similarity with the infuse Pro GUI, for information i use Infuse pro on my ATV 4K and I really like it, it's a good idea from Zidoo to be inspired by Infuse GUI.

This new GUI displays the movies we started watching, the latest movies added, the interface is customizable, this is a big improvement compared to the HT 2.0 GUI

Good job Zidoo Team

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

See you​

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  11. DELUCAS

Very dissapointed not to receive the H.T.v3 update !!!

12. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

Agree with you! But probably is still in test before they put it available to everyone... Anyway I would like to test it! :)

13. Davicom

Davicom Member

It would be necessary to coincide with the HT3 arrival that zidoo fixes on RTD1295 bug on SMBv2+ if they are want all us to enjoy It and allow us to permanently abandon poor zdmc

14. Markswift2003

Have you not got it yet?? It should have been pushed to your box?

Check your MAC address and PM me again...

15. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Its now v3.0.10
    Its beautiful, practical but...
    I didnt like it.
    I prefer HT2, its more simple.
    But i have to play more with HT3 and give it time, its new.

Thanks zidoo team for hard work

16. OlivierQC

@DELUCAS,
    did you submit and received a message from zidoo ?

otherwise ask zidoo if they can send it to you, you've been talking about their product on the forums for a while and they can make an effort for you

@Markswift2003,
    do you work for zidoo to be able to send a version of HT 3.0 to someone?

17. DELUCAS

pm you

thinking it waybe confusing a number zero for letter O at beginning of Mac address ?

18. DELUCAS

Hopefully its on its way OliverQC .

19. Markswift2003

No, just helping out...

20. Markswift2003

Exactly that - my bad for not noticing! MAC addresses are hex bytes.