RTD 1619 - RTD 1395 - RTD 1319 - RTD 1311 Realtek Chipsets

Discussion in 'NEWS&Activities' started by DELUCAS, Feb 18, 2020.

1. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hi,

this is not worrying for Zidoo, the Dune realtek have always been less performant than
    zidoo.

they are completely forgotten on audio / video forums like homecinema-fr for example

see you

2. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

@OlivierQC

In Germany the other way. You find more threads about Dune in e.g. hifi-forum.de and others.

Without doubt Zidoo has very good players, but meanwhile are known for their non-answering service and discontinouing support for older players. And not to forget the price compared to the others. There is a gap between price and support.

gymnos likes this.
  3. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

94003F36-7416-4697-B798-704F9AC6BA48.jpeg BA4172B2-DFBD-44A8-9132-C2CA0541B208.jpeg New Realtek 1395 chipset released from Dune out end of may .

gymnos likes this.
  4. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

5. Vincze Tamás

Vincze Tamás New Member

Zidoo Z9X!
    Realtek RTD1619DR
    Android 9.0+OpenWRT
    2GB DDR4 RAM+16GB eMMC
    1db SATA
    HDMI 2.0a in+out
    S/PDIF
    Gbit LAN+AC WIFI
    Bluetooth 4.2
    2xUSB3.0+2xUSB2.0
    CVBS
    RS232
    HDR, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
    z9x2.PNG
    z9x3.PNG

gymnos, DELUCAS and riddleace like this.
  6. riddleace

riddleace Member

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  7. DELUCAS

8. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

Ugly case. And what about Widevine Lev. 1? Only 2GB and 16GB eMMC? Dune can do this much better!

9. DELUCAS

Ugly case ?

its the same as before just diff colour and this is the basic model the high end models will have a bump in memory etc ......

10. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

I know. And my Z10 or the Z1000 and the new Dune look much better than the ugly Z9S! Just my opinion ...
    And we have to compare the prices. The X for example is out of range.

11. riddleace

riddleace Member

Realy dont know why Z9X will have less memory than basic model from Dune where he have 4GB and 32GB eMMC.

ThomasP likes this.
  12. DELUCAS

its the base model ( for testing purposes beta )

wait and see what comes out .

13. DELUCAS

its the base model
    The other models and pros are coming later .

14. riddleace

riddleace Member

I still hope with some improvemnts in the PQ because compare to AppleTV 4K or M9702 this old RTD1296 was the worst.

Chirita Laurentiu likes this.
  15. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

You can really see the smart universal Main Board design. The rectangle in the center is the SOC with its heatsink removed here. For double flash/memory and RTD1296/RTD1395/RTD1619 just this SOC needs to be changed. Can be used with 1 or 2 Internal and/or External SATA connectors in any combination. The same for USB which can be directly onboard or being extended for the more fancy housing variants. ;)

Can be used straight for Z9S, Z10 and Z1000 upgrades. I guess the FW in fact are the same if the front displays are identical? I recall X9S and X10 used different displays (which Zidoo regularly forgot to adopt with FW updates). The X20, X20 Pro and UHD2000 share a rectangular mainboard with a connector for the Audio panel which varies per model.

Making various models with this will be relatively easy to do. So I am with DELUCAS it all most likely will come. :cool:
    I even guess Z9X is a model just for the Chinese market. Expect Dual External SATA, 12V 3A PSU and double memory/flash to come as a variant here (or both). :)

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  16. OlivierQC

A lot of speculation on the Zidoo forum about their next device :)

I'm waiting for the announcements from Zidoo

The only sure thing about DV support by RTD1619 will be for VOD services ... nothing else.

17. OlivierQC

Hello ThomasP,

Some peoples assume that you work indirectly for Dune devices and that you come to discredit Zidoo on their own forum.

With all your repetitive negative messages on Zidoo and the advertising you do on Dune with internet links and pictures concerning their next devices, they have a doubt now and so do I.

We already had the case a few months ago...

See you

DIKKE and DELUCAS like this.
  18. DELUCAS

ive never known ThomasP to give any possitiveness on this forum in fact he does not add much at all sadly
    I hope im wrong .

but to use the covid 19 virus as not being an issue for a delay in updates it totally out of order .

The whole world does not revolve round him and his demands .

19. DELUCAS

ZIDOO X is not yet for sale but its price will be around 1100$/1000€.

Ouch !

gymnos likes this.
  20. OlivierQC

Hello Delucas,

you seem surprised ?

The uhd2000 costs $ 900 ... and the X model is a cut above what we have with the UHD 2000

Attached Files: