Home Theatre Update

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Markswift2003, Mar 21, 2020.

1. korayus

korayus Member

Thank you very much for your great efort. There are star rating and comments count with the movie poster. However are there any solution to read those comments?

2. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

nice job Zidoo Team,

The movie details interface with the trailer at the top right which starts by itself is a great idea, i like it.

[​IMG]

but how returned to The movie details interface after pressing the icon trailer ?

[​IMG]

for DTS and Dolby demos disc by putting keywords in the file name it works correctly, in my case I wrote ''DEMO''

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See you

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  3. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Yes I thought about that as well. Although I 'm not after a Kodi clone, maybe when adding a source you can define it as TV or Movie and the scrape logic can work from that.

4. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Great improvement with trailer player over my previous version HT2 ...23.
    The stuttering is almost gone in preview and popup window. Trailers that didn't play before are still the same - don't play at all.
    Adding your own trailer function would be really nice.

5. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Use back button on Zidoo remote? Works for me every time.

6. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

thanks 3DBuff,

I will do it next time

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Folks - I was just clearing out old files from my Mega account and accidentally deleted some of the HT files - I think I've fixed the links, but if anyone has a problem downloading, PM me... Mark

8. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

When I play a bluray I don't find a way to change the aspect ratio, how do you do it?

9. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

play movie hit menu, drop down menu , aspect ratio

If that is what your referring to .

10. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Yes, that's the one but what is the key of that menu? The only menu I can see is the one that makes me change the subtitles, the audio etc .... but there is no aspect ratio ... ..

11. DELUCAS

Menu button on remote control .
    Using the latest H.TV2 release .

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  12. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Yes, but there is no aspect ratio function, there is only when I see the mkv files, when I see the ISO bluray there is no ...... or if I play the bluray without a menu
    Use the latest version of HT2

13. DELUCAS

yes just tested on one Iso
    Perhaps added on next firmware update :

14. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

It's fine thanks ... Since there are no ISOs, the info button doesn't work, to see where you are in a movie you have to press pause or go forward or back .....

15. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Thanks, I renamed them and they are now visible in the library .....

16. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Were these scanned before firmware v2.2.97? That was when the scanning filter was introduced.

17. Wladelec

Wladelec New Member

This version forced update even though update is disabled.
    This is what?

18. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

Unfortunately, I still do not play any trailer.
    It also does not play trailers that I have on disk - in the format "xxx-trailer.mkv"
    Could it be that I have ZIDOO X20 ??

19. korayus

korayus Member

I use Home Theatre with in Turkish Language. However, It doesn't show trailes on most of the move, but when I change language to English, it shows. So is it possible to search trials in language order?

20. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Don't use "Treiler" in file name. It is one of those filtered words that are blocked in HT2.
    For now the only way to play your own trailers is to copy files preferably to separate folder "Trailers" and add to sources in HT2. Remove all names like trailers from file names. Just leave titles of the movies and year for scarping. They should show up in movie page with logo "Other". I can't get custom name like "Preview" to work. Naming popup here.

Putting trailers in the same location as movies will scan them into movie collection as full movie if you use ZDMC. Keeping separate folder with trailers can be removed from scanned sources in ZDMC but included in HT2.