New firmware v1.0.39 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jun 30, 2016.

1. TVlover

TVlover New Member

HI!
    Currently I have version 1.0.27 and I try to update to 1.0.39 from the internet, but my device does not see any updates. It say that I have most updated version - why online update does not work and what can be done to fix it?

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

http://ota-cloudfront.zidoo.tv/zidoo_x6/v1.0.39/20160629_ZIDOO_X6_Pro_v1.0.39_ota_full.zip download this one. put it on a stick/hdd/sdcard . go in to update app. and manualy point it to this archive. it will do a check and then update. should update from any version

TVlover likes this.
  3. Nguyen220911

Nguyen220911 New Member

you can make a video how to perform firmware upgrades for computer pro x6 zidoo community is not to be understood more

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i can't , because i don't have a OTG cable. I still think you should tell us what problem you have with .39 version.
    P.S. also you do firmware downgrades/reflash trough OTG :p . for upgrades you don't need OTG

5. Nguyen220911

Nguyen220911 New Member

[QUOTE = "HaoSs, bài: 12,109, Thành viên: 2362"] tôi unable to, because tôi do not have a cáp OTG. Tôi nghĩ activities that you should cho our biết explain what you có vấn đề với phiên bản .39.
    PS also you làm firmware hạ / reflash măng OTG: p. cho nâng cấp, you do not need OTG [/ QUOTE]
    My faulty firmware 1.0.39 mouse box flying faulty and long- term use to restart suspended operations to new sources . no way to downgrade the firmware without using your pc not

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

man. that google translate is killing me.
    yes. the only way is using OTG cable.

7. Nguyen220911

Nguyen220911 New Member

a strong zidoo this community that no one made a video pro x6 way zidoo firmware update by pc eh

8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

well. to be honest. the process is not that hard. many have managed to flash the box using the guide in that topic

9. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

I can confirm, the procedure is not straightforward to understand, but if you follow the (at least two) guides available to flash FW, soner or later you will have success.
    In my case flash mean "emergency recovery", that needs a particular USB cable, a Windows PC, some drivers and... patience.
    If your device is running bad cause a really "bad FW update", you MUST do an "emergecy recovery". Unluckily, is not possible to do a "flashed firmware checksum" to verify if FW is flashed good or bad.
    More, this is currently the only way do do a FW downgrade.
    You may try to find another guide to flash if you search for Rockchip flashing procedure, even if different devices o chops, more or less are the very same.

Of course, if you are in troble to fully understand english guides, you are in BIG troubles. Online translators sometimes do a VERY BAD work.
    Try asking the help of a english speaking friend.

Good Luck.

P.S. why are you so caustic? Why you pretend other must do a video guide? Users are not paid to do them, if someone so generous will do it, all of us are luck, else don't moan.

10. nexy33

nexy33 New Member

been trying to find a USB a-a otg for this keep getting send straight usb a(female) to a(female)

11. dimtris

dimtris Member

Ebay I found mine

12. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

go to a store and get one :)

other topic: wondering if
    a) zidoo gave up the x6
    OR
    b) zidoo is working very hard on bugfixing right now

it's super quiet from their side ...

13. cobra78

cobra78 Member

Is X6 abandoned because of the new X9S?
    No updates for 43 days, ZDMC not updated(Rockchip released several fixes for mpeg2 playback & 3D), Youtube playing slow and previous bugs gummel2005 mentioned.

alitriple, grummel2005 and stefan-ott like this.
  14. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

if i were a betting man . id bett they are working on X9S, once they are done with that they will be porting some stuff they mentioned a while back ( like new updated launcher ) to the other boxes with a new update. Its hard to tell if that update will also have bug fixes or not, probably it will.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  15. daitarn 3

daitarn 3 Member

I continue to have many problems with buffering IPTV video streams, something that was not there in the firmware versions up to 1.0.36
    Work is underway to also improve this aspect?
    (Sorry for my English translated with google)
    Thank you

16. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

think of my comments some months ago
    nearly all is coming to us as i said
    in former time i had been thrown with stones
    now a lot of people telling the same as i promised
    i am not proud to be right :(

Anton Bernd and nexy33 like this.
  17. daitarn 3

daitarn 3 Member

At least someone can tell me if you are 'working on the problem of IPTV buffer?
    Why else would I try to reinstall an earlier version of the firmware
    Thank you

stefan-ott likes this.
  18. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

19. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

:);):cool::p:D:rolleyes:

gone with the wind

left the sunken ship ;)

Anton Bernd likes this.
  20. cobra78