Feedback Gemini Man HFR (60FPS)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X8' started by Vincze Tamás, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Vincze Tamás

Vincze Tamás New Member

Gemini Man 60fps playback is bad!
    The beginning of the movie is still fine and then the sound starts to slip and the picture sticks.

X8 FW v2.1.36!

2. VANLUC

VANLUC New Member

With Z9s the same thing ..............

3. tz4

tz4 Member

Also get out of sync on X20.

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Gemini Man UHD 59Hz in BD ISO format starts for me just fine, but it has a problem with sound.
    It is not P60 but P59 to be precise.

It may interrupt sound and occasionally will get out of sync then. Sound can be recovered by going back somewhat after that point and it restarts synched again. Happened i believe 4 times during the total movie.

I don't know if all P59 movies have this problem? But I had it on my Z9S so also RTD1296 platforms are affected indeed.

5. tz4

tz4 Member

I have no sound interrupts, but have some frame stuttering and at this point goes out of A/V sync.
    It happened more and more as it came to the end of the movie. The last third was terrible. I must skip back a few seconds to resync in almost every 2-3 minutes.

6. cyber201

cyber201 Member

Ho to all.
    With Z1000 I have the screen blink green and nothing appear.
    The file is in MKV format

7. dxxt

dxxt New Member

8. Sigma Seven

Sigma Seven New Member

I have exactly the same problem on X20 Pro so have you found a solution to solve this ?

Gemini Man UHD in BD structure.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  9. Sigma Seven

Sigma Seven New Member

I have this cable and sound interrupt occasionally during the movie (4 times during the total movie) on X20 Pro

https://www.amazon.com/Cable-suppor...rekt/dp/B00DI88YCC?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

This cable support in theory HDR @ 120Hz , 18 GGbps.

10. Vincze Tamás

Vincze Tamás New Member

I need an Fw update but I don't think it will be fixed anymore ...