New firmware v1.0.39 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Xoxi Xiola

Xoxi Xiola Member

I believe Google Play Movies playback is already fixed right? I can buy and watch movie and also I can watch any free movie from Play Store.

2. manuele

manuele New Member

After installing the new firmware images ZDMC settings during playback are reduced. why?

3. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

4. Xoxi Xiola

Xoxi Xiola Member

I have not tried yet. But I do believe Zidoo has great support, so I'm sure I will not be disappointed. Now please tell me if I'm wrong or not :)

Disable Rockchip Codec in settings.

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

I can't, I haven't bought any Play Store movie...
    Any other report about?

6. Xoxi Xiola

Xoxi Xiola Member

You don't need, try some free movie.

P.S. Of course it was a joke, I'm sure we will never get GooglePlayMovies and any other drm based service working on Zidoo. While open source Cyanogenmod nightly, rooted is able to play it without any problems.

7. Android arun

Android arun Member

hi spring,

still i am waiting for Aac 5.1 passthru for native player, plz bring it next update.

thanks

8. Kenny72

Kenny72 New Member

Just updated my X6Pro to 1.0.39 and now again i have no hdmi DTS passthrough in ZDMC butt the DD ac3 5.1 hdmi passthrough is oke. When I start ZDMC i see version 16.1, is this version 16.1.1 or 16.1.2?

9. HomeUse

HomeUse New Member

Had to kill the power at the powerpoint and then the new firmware was detected.

Thanks.

10. HoneCharles

HoneCharles Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

May be you should change the Setting level to advance or expert in system

11. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

I think I didn't catch your point,
    why we should change the resolution?

12. Android arun

Android arun Member

freeroc,

plz fix Aac5.1 passthru @native player
    i want VIEW mode @ zdmc like this
    • Normal - Movie is displayed so that at least 1 dimension fills the screen. No cropping will occur. Aspect ratio is unaffected.
    • Zoom - Movie is zoomed in, and the movie cropped so that there are no black bars on screen. Aspect ratio is unaffected.
    • Stretch 4x3 - Movie is stretched to fill a 4x3 frame. Aspect ratio is changed.
    • Stretch 14x9 - Movie is stretched to fill a 14x9 frame. Aspect ratio is changed.
    • Stretch 16x9 - Movie is stretched to fill a 16x9 frame. Aspect ratio is changed.
    • Original Size - Movie is displayed so that the height (in pixels) displayed is the height of the movie exactly. No zooming is performed. Aspect ratio is unaffected.
    • Custom - Movie is displayed using the Zoom and Pixel Ratio settings as defined in the video On Screen Display.

13. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i'm the only one having problems with the zoom in movies ? ( again )
    some start zoomed in. some start zoomed out. zome start normal and mid movie they get zoomed out ( black bars on all sides ) what's happening ? Almost all the movies have some problems with the zoom. need to press the display button on the remote to chage the zoom almost every time

P.S. Settings Android arun is talking about should be nice to add back. +1

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  14. hisound

hisound New Member

No, you heard me correctly according to the standard frame rate at 24Hz resolution should be 1080p or higher in order to not create compatibility problems.
    Company UGOOS in his model UT4 (RK3368) autoframerate made three options:
    is disabled
    priority frame rate,
    priority resolution
    the introduction of this option gives good compatibility with any device.
    In our case (firmware .39) all videos 720p @ 24Hz reproduced at 60Hz frame rate which causes micro stuttering.
    All video 1080p @ 24Hz played always perfectly on all stock video players.
    We should not change the resolution if your TV 1080p or more, in which case the only change the frame rate.
    The exception is ZDMC everything is working properly.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  15. Max182

Max182 New Member

Need help.
    Yesterday I performed the new software update (V1.0.39) via OTA.
    After downloading the update the device rebooted.
    And since the ZIDOO logo appears on the screen.
    The device is stuck.
    Think it may be bricked

16. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Hi,pls waitting for 5 minutes.if still can't start,try to flash the device.
    http://www.zidoo.tv/Support/guide/id/40/gid/5/p/1.html

17. HoneCharles

You can upload a picture and give me more messages,

18. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

His probably stuck at boot logo. so a picture won't help. and there are no messages on boot logo. (unless you can guide him to get to some logs file using OTG? )

hope TWRP comes soon. So we can do backups and restores and don't get f*ed by updates and lose all the data

19. HoneCharles

What your TV model ? may be the compatibility for your TV.Press any key on your IR remote,check if LED flashed.

20. nakata

nakata Member Beta test group

In case you hadn't disconnect your device (since yesterday). Unplug the power cord wait few seconds and plug it back.