OneKeyRoot ( root fuction)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by HoneCharles, May 31, 2016.

1. bovirus

bovirus Member Beta test group

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  2. nakata

nakata Member Beta test group

its ok
    The new translation (naskit) has been uploaded

3. spring

spring Guest

4. villasg

villasg New Member

thanks fror greek / ελληνικα

5. nikpas

nikpas New Member

Hi,
    I'm an italian user. the tool doesn't work! I have uploaded firmware at 1.0.38. Do you have any suggest for me?
    thank you

6. bovirus

@nikpas

Please don't post generic report.
    What doesn't work? Please post more specific.
    PS: I did'nt understand which relation there is with a problem that you are italian.

7. nikpas

nikpas New Member

The tool to disable root permission (unroot). After its installation Premiu Play app show the same message and doesn't work!
    The relationship between italian user and tool exist because there is a specific tool called "only italia user"

8. bovirus

@nikpass

That new version just include italian language (vs. previous version)...

9. nikpas

nikpas New Member

ok...but function with premium play?

10. nikpas

nikpas New Member

sorry...but it works with premium play?

11. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

I don't think so.
    As far as I've verified, the "unroot" is not "deep" enough to satisfy Premium Play requirements.
    I've already asked Zidoo a more radical way to unroot X6 (and also to root it again after a real full unroot) using other way (flashing a artfully OTA file), but never received a response, neither a "is not feasible".
    Maybe when TWRP will be added to new FW, that include a file manager able to handle any file in any partition, you'll be able to remove any trace of files that make Premium Play thinking your device is still rooted.

If anyone can deny what I've wrote, is welcome! Mine is only an opinion, I'm not able to check.

Benny Koh, nice159 and nikpas like this.
  12. nikpas

nikpas New Member

Hi, Is there any news about the bug with italian app Premium Play?
    Thank you

13. Harlan

Harlan Active Member

It depends upon the individual app and the method employed to determine if the device has a working root account. Some programs might merely be looking at the build.prop file and making an assumption, based upon the fact that root access is a standard feature of all Android user-debug builds, without doing an actual root check. You can read about non-rooted builds here: https://source.android.com/source/building.html

14. Goldman

Goldman New Member

After rooting the box, is still able to upgrade the firmware using a flash drive?

15. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

yes

16. moreaki

moreaki New Member

Thanks for making this software available for us mere mortals to have a painless and swift transition towards a "rooted" device.

17. gino

gino New Member

Hello, i'm italian member, i buy ziddo x6, but i cant install timvision, can you help me?

18. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Why did you buy X6? Support is already dead. They can't solve the basic problems, so they produce new Box models (with old bugs). And periodically add some new (useless) functions so they can call it "new firmware"... Return your device ASAP.

19. bovirus

20. gino

gino New Member

thanks for reply, i try the program for root and root my zidoo x6 pro, but i don't install timvision. it is a program to watch TV and movies to subscribers to the telephone company TIM