How to watch "skyonline" with X6

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by spring, May 6, 2016.

1. spring

spring Guest

HI all:
    some of the app must be used in the table and phone(such as skyonline), and could not be used in the TV BOX, because those apps will detect if the device has insert and will not let you use it.
    and now we have creat a app to deception the HDMI state, and can use those apps, now let's go!

when you boot the device, find the HDMI deception app, and open it.
    Screenshot_2016-05-06-16-43-44.png

when you enter it, and it will show the HDMI has insert.
    Screenshot_2016-05-06-16-39-15.png

click the "Close HDMI" button, and you will see this pictrue, and the HDMI has unpluged.
    Screenshot_2016-05-06-16-39-19.png

then you can open your app, like the skyonline.
    Screenshot_2016-05-06-16-39-46.png

choise your moive and enjoy yourself.
    Screenshot_2016-05-06-16-40-05.png

PacoRabanne likes this.
  2. twelvestocks

twelvestocks New Member

I'm confused. I don't see the HDMI deception app on my device. Do I need to install an apk or something?

3. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

4. twelvestocks

twelvestocks New Member

Thank you. I did that and I now have the HDMI deception app. Unfortunately it didn't do the trick for me and either with HDMI open or closed the NowTV app (which is one of SKY's) still detected the HDMI and wouldn't open the content.

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Hiding HDMI or root or "not compliace" is an hard work.
    These pesky app are made intentionally to detect in any way if your device is in the little list of permitted ones.
    So is like a "cops and robbers" game...

6. chappier

chappier New Member

hello may I ask the NowTV (which is one of the sky UK Limited? )

7. twelvestocks

twelvestocks New Member

SKY in the UK have 2 apps for watching TV on Android. There is SkyGo and NowTv.

SkyGo is for people who already have a SKY TV package (satellite television).

NowTV is for people who do not have a SKY TV package and is a way to get SKY content by paying a monthly subscription for online content only. It's a bit like Netflix or Amazon Prime.

I do not think that there is a list of permitted devices, I think it is detecting the HDMI output as it puts up a message saying this. The same message whatever the state of HDMI deception.

8. Pete Banham

Pete Banham New Member

I know this is an old tread, but......
    Did anyone ever get the NOWTV app working? I have a new X7 box and the app fires up ok but chashes when I try and login (I get the andriod "App has restarted error message") and the problem is that without being able to log in, I cant access an content? Thanks

9. azat0

azat0 New Member

Hi All, I'm experiencing the same HDMI problem trying to run Showtime on the X10, any new advice?

10. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group