New Profile Posts

1. Luisa Pagana
  2. Enrico
    Enrico Markswift2003
    Hello Mark, my Zidoo X10 gives: ZIUI Cool Stopped and i've tried everything butt it doesnt work
  3. elisha2000
    elisha2000
    Opportunities don't happen, you create them
  4. Manzuja
  5. Kevin Berlin
    Kevin Berlin
    We will address your inquiries about the supplement, such as does Trim Life Keto Work, in this review of Trim Life Keto.
  6. Northdeco
  7. Dracula
    Dracula
    ZIDOO Z9X direct to Denon 4500H
  8. Dracula
    Dracula
    ZIDOO Z9X direct to Denon 4500H
  9. Paolo Avantasia
    Paolo Avantasia
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.
  10. IbericaVip
    IbericaVip
    ¿Se ha preguntado alguna vez qué hace que un ordenador sea un "ordenador de trabajo" y otro un "ordenador de juego"?
  11. mohit
    mohit
    Healthy Life
  12. kylamixon12
    kylamixon12
    Dietary supplement Meticore boosts metabolism by raising body temperature. This encourages weight loss at a quicker and more reliable rate.
  13. Metaman
  14. Mohsin Raza
    Mohsin Raza warren_wh
    Dear Sir, i have bought Zidoo Z1000 pro and using with TCL LED C715 - i am not able to acheive 4k result on LED - Pls. help for the settings
  15. ChrisMu
    ChrisMu
    I like to DIY Dolby Atmos systems
  16. Mu7e
    Mu7e richard southcott
    Hi, I saw your pic of Batman Begins, how to you manage to get IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes ratings?
    I'm asking because I can't make the ones from IMDB or RT to appear in movie info or tv series, no matter what I choose in HT preferences.

How do you overcome the problem?

Thanks

Mike
  17. lunga2222
    lunga2222 HaoSs
    openwrt, in the uhd 3000 model I can't find it, is there a possibility to install it? or is it present in the machine? , one last question uh 3000 can it work with linux? thank you
  18. lunga2222
    lunga2222 Nice Monkey
    openwrt, in the uhd 3000 model I can't find it, is there a possibility to install it? or is it present in the machine? , one last question uh 3000 can it work with linux? thank you
  19. lunga2222
    lunga2222 Markswift2003
  20. Rod L
    Rod L Markswift2003
    Hi Mark, I recently had a change in internet companies and am having a problem streaming my 4k content, so I decided to go to a direct ethernet connection, but I'm experiencing what I'm guessing are transcoding issues. They don't seem to occur with 1080 content. What do you suggest (settings?) I could do correct this? Thanks