New Profile Posts

1. jeohnson juriya
  2. PaulBalt
  3. videobruce
    videobruce freeroc
    Give me five minutes I could get rid of all it it! How long does it take to delete a thread? Seconds?

I reported it here ('contact us' at the bottom of the page) and directly to Zidoo thru their web site.
    I also use the 'Report' function to flag many of these threads which includes this joker that asks a single question, starting a separate thread, some being duplicate threads!
  4. videobruce
    videobruce mirror
    Regarding spam;
    Give me five minutes I could get rid of all it it! How long does it take to delete a thread? Seconds?

I reported it here ('contact us' at the bottom of the page) and directly to Zidoo thru their web site.
    I also use the 'Report' function to flag many of these threads which includes this joker that asks a single question, starting a separate thread, some being duplicate threads!
  5. videobruce
    videobruce spring
    Regarding the gross number of spam.

6. MaxBoostOmega
  7. seandra juriya
  8. bibeauer juriya
  9. Laroub
    Laroub JJKK
    Hello friend.
    Can i have 1.0.37 bĂȘta to test to solve the Google play apk problem
  10. AndrMar
  11. ratulebah
  12. ratulebah
  13. ratulebah
  14. ratulebah